Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I thought this was pizza night!

And indeed, it was. But, it wasn't the homemade pizza I had planned. Dear had an excellent day at work, and called to say we could celebrate at Buccetto's. Which is great because they have YUMMY GF pizza. They are very careful of how they prepare it and it's so tasty that frequently the family asks to share it with me. Not the most common thing said of GF food. 


My favorite is the "Lean Machine." Their menu reads: " about 1/3 the fat of our regular pizza, a thick crushed tomato sauce full of herbs & spices, sprinkled with fresh Parmesan & Romano cheese..." I also ask for them to add spinach which makes it even more amazing! It's super yummy, low cal and GF. What's not to like? 


So, the baguette/pizza dough experiment has been pushed ahead to tomorrow. The family will be having Philly Beef Slices and I'll be having, I hope, some GF garlic bread from my made-from-scratch recipe, along with a leftover GF chicken/apple/maple sausage. YUMMO!


Happy Eating Everyone... recipe will follow for the baguette. And hey, this blog might be just the reason to buy that new IPhone... that was how we spent the earlier part of the evening.. shopping at the phone store. Didn't buy, but had fun looking!

Shalom, 
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment